|Music2 Hues Royalty Free Music License Summary|
|Licensee:||One Person or One Business Location|
|Duration:||Lifetime of Person or Business - Non-Transferable|
|Location:||Any Project Worldwide with Budget under $10 Million|
|Cost:||No Additional Fees for Each Use of the Music|
|Video, Multimedia, Flash, Slides, Narration, Advertising||Yes|
|Movies, TV Productions, Radio with Voiceover||Yes|
|Web Video Background Music - Web Sites, UTube, FaceBook||Yes|
|Web Site Background Music - Music Must Be Embedded||Yes|
|Background Music - CD/DVD Video for Distribution or Sale||Yes|
|Background Music with Voiceover for Distribution or Sale||Yes|
|Telephone On-Hold with or without Voiceover *||No*|
|Background Music in Restaurant, Store, or Elevator *||No*|
|Add Singing, Rap Verse, or Instruments||No|
|Create Recordings with Singing or Rap Verse for Sale||No|
|Video Games, Computer Games||No|
|Products for Sale (Dolls, Toys, Games)||No|
|Sampling, Samplers, Loops||No|
|Live Performance Singing||No|
|Cell Phone Ring Tones||No|
|Distribute Unmodified Tracks||Never|
|Sell Unmodified Tracks||Never|
|Ownership of Music Tracks||Never|
|* ASCAP Performance License Available for Annual Fee|
|Close Window||License PDF|
|Music 2 HuesRoyalty Free Music License|
1. By using any of our music or SFX you agree to the following terms and conditions. This agreement must accompany the music tracks at all times.
2. For consideration of all fees paid, Music 2 Hues grants the non-exclusive rights to mechanically reproduce via synchronization to any, video, or audio productions, the musical and sound effects compositions contained within the Music 2 Hues disc catalogue. The exclusive rights and copyrights to the music are held and controlled in whole by Music 2 Hues Publishing ( ASCAP ). Ownership ( copyrights ) of the music remains with Music 2 Hues. These downloaded tracks are licensed to you only, and the musical tracks remain the property of Music 2 Hues. You have purchased the life-time rights to mechanically synchronize and use the tracks in your video or multimedia productions in accordance to the terms set below. You have not purchased the right to claim ownership of the music.
3. The owner or user of these music tracks may not copy, decompile, sell, or reproduce them or any part of them, by ( unto ) themselves, contained herein in any matter, way, shape, or form, or make use of addition of vocals to the music tracks for song purposes without prior written consent from Music 2 Hues. Licensee recognizes that this non-exclusive mechanical and synchronization license shall be limited to the lifetime of the licensee. The rights and license granted hereunder may not be assigned or transferred, either affirmatively or by law, without the written consent of Music 2 Hues.
4. The total liability of Music 2 Hues under this license is limited to that part of the consideration paid to Music 2 Hues. Music 2 Hues assumes no liability, and grants no warrantee to performance or product. This license does not include the right to use the musical compositions as public performance or foreground music without filing/reporting cue sheets. The licensee has only the right to use the musical compositions of the Music 2 Hues music library as accompaniment to, or set in synchronization with, another form of media (i.e. video, narration, slide, multimedia presentations, etc.), and not as a "performance" piece unto itself. The right to reproduce and/or resell the musical compositions as performance or foreground music by themselves ( un-synchronised ) is also prohibited.
5. This agreement, it's rights, and/or the music tracks contained within, are not transferrable, and may not be modified orally. This is a single site/user agreement, granted to the original purchaser only. We may modify this agreement at any time, and/or to comply to any new laws. All rights specifically not granted to the licensee are reserved by Music 2 Hues. Foreign and oversees use of the music is applicable to the local governing laws. Moreover, the liability of Music 2 Hues, its agents and employees in respect of any cause of action (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise and notwithstanding any negligence or other fault) shall in no event exceed the sales value of product purchased.
YOU MAY NOT: (a) distribute, rent, lease or grant sub-licenses or other rights to the audio files by themselves; (b) provide use/sale/redistributing of the audio files in a computer service business, network, BBS, internet server, online auction site, time-sharing, multiple CPU or multiple user arrangement: (c) Use the music in software/hardware video games, or in cellphone products without the prior written consent of Music 2 Hues, (d) Resell the music or auction them on any auction sites, such as Ebay©. You may not compile individual music tracks onto another format such as audio CD's/roms ( or download portals ) by ( unto ) themselves, and then resell the music in that manner either as an compilation, or individually.
Music 2 Hues